What is a cookie?
A cookie is a tiny data file transferred to your computer or other device by a website. Itis stored on your device's hard disk when consulting a website.
Types of Cookies and Their Uses :
Cookies come in a variety of formseach with its own specific functions.
- Some make it easier to navigate between web pages, remember your preferences, and help improve your site experience.
- Others are used to display targeted advertising according to your interests, or to collect data on the number of visitors to the site and the pages most frequently consulted.
Generally, there are two categories of cookies :
- Session Cookies They remain in the computer's memory during the browsing session. are deleted on closing of the browser or the end of the session.
- Persistent cookies These files remain on the user's computer even after the browser has been closed. In particular, they are used to save preferences for a website between different browsing sessions.
Cookies allow adapting your site experience to your needsThis makes for a more efficient online service.
In addition to the cookies essential to our site, we also use :
- Functional Cookies : They optimize your experience, for example by memorizing your shopping cart, via tools like Hubspot and Dotdigital.
- Performance Cookies : They analyze users' browsing habits, thanks to Google Analytics and HotJar.
- Targeting or advertising cookies They inform third parties of your browsing habits in order to provide you with relevant advertising via Google Ads.
- Social Media Cookies They allow sharing on social networks via Facebook.
Privacy and Cookie Control
We do not sell or share your information with third parties.
You can control use because most browsers accept them by default. If you prefer disable them, you can do so in your browser settings. However, we recommend leave them activated to take full advantage of our site's features.
For more information on cookies, you can search on Google or visit allaboutcookies.org Where aboutcookies.org.uk. A guide to online advertising and privacy is also available at our page produced by the Internet advertising industry, explaining how better control the advertising you see.