At the moment the bot Rythm has beugs. The sound doesn't work anymore and I'll tell you what to do to solve all the bot's problems!
Sound problem with the rhythm bot?
If you're worried, you're not alone! Especially now.
To see how to fix the bot, I made a tuto on my discord : DISCORD ALUCARE.FR
The channel = Rhythm discord support
I'll ask you just one thing, after your problem is solved to put a Thank you it works in a comment below this page 🙂 (and if you even want an invitation link to your discord no worries :).).
If your problem persists after the tutorial on my discord.
You're in the 1% of 99% cases where it works.
If you find that Rythm isn't playing any sounds, perform the following checks in order:
1. Make sure that Rythm is not muted. If you right-click on Rythm while it is in a voice channel, make sure that the following options are unchecked:
- Mute on server
- and Mute
2. Make sure that Rythm's volume is not set to 0. If you right-click on Rythm while it is in a music channel, make sure that the User Volume slider is not at 0.
N.B: For donors: use the !vol command to check that the server volume has not been set to 0.
3. Disconnect from the voice channel and reconnect.
4. Check Rythm Bot server Discord by typing !prompt and selecting the Official Discord option, then checking channel #outages to see if Rythm currently has any known problems.
5. Check your output options in your Discord user settings.
User settings > Voice and video > Output device and output volume
6. Check your computer's system volume.
7. Try reconnecting Rythm to your voice channel using the !dc and !summon commands.
8. Try changing your server region several times until you find a region where Rythm plays music.
Server settings > Overview > Server region
9. Make sure that the music is not interrupted. You can check this by using the !pause function. If the bot responds with "The player is already paused", use !resume to restart the music.
10. Invite Rhythm to a voice channel, and while it's still on the channel, delete the channel. Then create a new voice channel and try playing the new channel's music.
11. Try calling Rythm from another text channel.
I hope this helped 🙂
See the list of our tutorials: