Aeshma artifact and mastery guide - Raid Shadow Legends

(For your information, pages may be updated from time to time, so bookmark them (CTRL + D) on your browser to come back quickly if you start). Guide to mastery, grace and artifacts on Aeshma on RSL
Last name Aeshma in English =
Notice  Find the opinion of Alucare on: Aeshma
Masters  Masteries for: Aeshma
Graces Graces for: Aeshma
 
Masteries, Grace and Artifact guide on Aeshma on RSL
Image of the champion: Aeshma on Raid Shadow Legends

Overview

NAME: Aeshma
FACTION: Knights Revenant
SCARCITY: Epic
ROLE: Attack
AFFINITY: Magic

Total Stats (6 Stars)

Health points (HP): 14535
Attack (ATK): 1354
Defense (DEF): 980
Speed (SPD): 98
Critical Rate (C. Rate): 15%
Crit Damage (C. DMG): 50%
Resistance (RESIST): 30
Precision (PRÉ): 15

Battle of the

Campaign :☆☆☆☆
Faction Crypt:☆☆
Arena defense:☆☆☆☆
Arena attack:☆☆☆☆
Clan Boss:
Hydra :☆☆☆☆

Dungeons

Minotaur's Labyrinth :☆☆
Spider's lair:☆☆
Castle of the Fire Knight :☆☆
The dragon's lair:
Ice Golem Peak:☆☆
Fort Jumeaux de Fer :☆☆☆☆
Demon Necropolis:☆☆☆☆
Shogun Wood:☆☆☆☆

DoomTower

Wave Tower of Woe:☆☆☆☆
Magma Dragon:
Frost Spider:
Spider of nothingness (poison):
Scarab :👍

(Doom Tower)

Dragon Eternel :
Griffon :
Bommal:
Dark Fairy :
Secret room :?
Annotations :
"Mandatory - Strongly recommended = ✔️
Usable - recommended = 👍
Unusable - not recommended =

Alucare's review of: Aeshma

What I advise you on the champion:

Average champion who can be used at the very beginning of the game (before having jelly banshee) or to add zone attenuation.

Champion useful for merging Lady Mikage


I will use it in: Clan Boss, Dragon, Spider, Ice Golem
Use for : His "damage" Debuffs (poison, burn)
When to use the champion (Playtime): Early, Mid Game
Champion to ride 6*: If nothing else
Champion you can book: Yes
Book value (skills book) and number of books : Value = 10 and number of books = 13
Book priority (random books): A1 = Mandatory, A2 = Mandatory, A3 = Recommended
Champion you can master: Yes
Can I feed it: No, we never eat epic or legendary
Other information : If necessary, come to the streams to ask for information or on the discord:


Lexicon of RSL if you do not understand certain words: Glossary on RSL

Receive game coupon codes directly in your mailbox + bonus game guides

The Skills of : Aeshma

A1 = Ichor sickles

Attack an enemy twice. Each hit has a 20 % chance of placing a debuff [Poison] of 5 % for 2 rounds.

Lvl. 2 Damage +5 %
Lvl. 3 Damage +10 %
Lvl. 4 Chance to Buff/Debuff+10 %

Damage based on : ATQ
Multiplier: 1,9

A2 = Debilitating affliction | CD = 4 rounds

Attack all enemies. Has 75% chance to place a debuff [Weakening] of 25 % for 2 rounds.

Lvl. 2 Damage +10 %
Lvl. 3 Damage +10 %
Lvl. 4 Buff/Debuff Chance +10 %
Lvl. 5 Chance to Buff/Debuff +15 %
Lvl. 6 Cooldown -1

Damage based on : ATQ
Multiplier: 4

A3 = Langueur | CD = 4 turns

Attack an enemy. Has a 75% chance to reduce the duration of all enemy buffs by 1 turn.

Has a 75% chance to increase the duration of all enemy debuffs by 1 turn.

Lvl. 2 Damage +10 %
Lvl. 3 Damage +10 %
Lvl. 4 Buff/Debuff Chance +10 %
Lvl. 5 Chance to Buff/Debuff +15 %
Lvl. 6 Cooldown -1

Damage based on : ATQ
Multiplier: 6

[P] Venom in the blood [P]

Heals this Champion by 3 % of her MAX HP as soon as an enemy receives damage from a debuff [Poison].

Which artifacts / set for : Aeshma

Artifacts BEFORE sets! Always the most important thing to know! We explain it in real detail in the ebook available here:

Which set for : Aeshma

Set of equipment that I advise you on the champion: (Finishing a set is a bonus, not an obligation)
  • Speed, Perception, Accuracy, Lifesteal

Which statistics should I look for in : Aeshma

Priority of stats and sub-stats of artifacts:
  • Speed, HP%, DEF%, Accuracy
    • Weapon (Attack)
    • Helmet (HP)
    • Shield (Defense)
    • Gloves (HP%, DEF%)
    • Torso (HP%, DEF%)
    • Boots (Speed)
    • Ring ()
    • Amulet (HP, DEF)
    • Banner (HP, DEF, Accuracy)

What mastery for Aeshma

Masteries for: Dungeon, Clan Boss

Masters RSL Array for Aeshma ()
Basic pve skills

What you need to know about master's degrees.

We give you advice on mastery. These master's degrees will help you in 95 % of cases, but you have to try to understand why a particular choice was made. The best thing would be to understand why certain masteries have been recommended to you, so that you can modify 1 or 2 masteries in your choice according to your needs.

What Grace for Aeshma?


We advise you :
  • Phantom Touch Phantom Touch
  • Cruelty Cruelty

Aeshma's Story

Release date :

Champion released on: 12/15/2022



List of buffs and debuff of : Aeshma

The champion's debuff list:

The debuffs the champion puts on opponents:
  • Decay 30%, Poison 5%



To return to the other pages of the WIKI:

Found this helpful? Share it with a friend!

Post a comment on the discussion forum