Guide to Encagé artefact et maîtrise - Raid Shadow Legends

(For your information, pages may be updated from time to time, so bookmark them (CTRL + D) on your browser to come back quickly if you start). Guide to mastery, grace and artifact on Cagebound on RSL
Last name Cagebound (Encagé)
Notice  Read Alucare's review of : Caged
Masters  Skills for: Caged
Graces Graces for: Caged
 
Masteries, grace and artifact guide on Cagebound on RSL
Champion Image: Cagebound on Raid Shadow Legends

Overview

NAME: Cagebound
FACTION: Lizardmen
SCARCITY: Rare
ROLE: Defense
AFFINITY: Void

Total Stats (6 Stars)

Health points (HP): 14700
Attack (ATK): 793
Defense (DEF): 1255
Speed (SPD): 95
Critical Rate (C. Rate): 15%
Crit Damage (C. DMG): 50%
Resistance (RESIST): 40
Precision (PRÉ): 0

Battle of the

Campaign :☆☆☆☆
Faction Crypt:☆☆
Arena defense:☆☆☆
Arena attack:☆☆☆
Clan Boss:☆☆
Hydra :☆☆

Dungeons

Minotaur's Labyrinth :☆☆
Spider's lair:☆☆
Castle of the Fire Knight :☆☆☆
The dragon's lair:☆☆
Ice Golem Peak:
Fort Jumeaux de Fer :☆☆☆
Demon Necropolis:☆☆☆☆
Shogun Wood:☆☆☆☆

DoomTower

Wave Tower of Woe:☆☆
Magma Dragon:
Frost Spider:👍
Spider of nothingness (poison):
Scarab :✔️

(Doom Tower)

Dragon Eternel :
Griffon :👍
Bommal:
Dark Fairy :
Secret room :?
Annotations :
"Mandatory - Strongly recommended = ✔️
Usable - recommended = 👍
Unusable - not recommended =

Alucare's review of: Cagebound

What I advise you on the champion:

He will surely be able to help for the Beetle (boss of the DT). Maybe even solo while being tanky with destruction stuff, resistance. On the other hand on the boss it will not have to do the A3 if allies are still alive. And the A2 beware if there is no more shield.


I will use it in: Dragon, Beetle
Use for : Its "Utility" debuffs (Break Def, Atq, precision, etc...), Tank, Support (Heal, Debuff your team, buff)
When to use the champion (Playtime): Early, Special case
Champion to ride 6*: If nothing else
Champion you can book: Yes but not a priority
Book value (skills book) and number of books : Value = 9 and number of books = 10
Book priority (random books): A1 = nothing special, A2 = Recommended, A3 = Mandatory
Champion you can master:
Can I feed it: Yes but keep a copy
Other information : If necessary, come to the streams to ask for information or on the discord:


Lexicon of RSL if you do not understand certain words: Glossary on RSL

Receive game coupon codes directly in your mailbox + bonus game guides

The Skills of : Caged

A1 = Twisted tip

Attack an enemy. Place a buff [Shieldequal to 10% of its MAX HP for 1 turn.

  • Lvl. 2 Damage +5%
  • Lvl. 3 Damage +5%
  • Lvl. 4 Damage +5 %
  • Lvl. 5 Damage +5%

Damage based on : DEF
Multiplier: 3.1

A2 = Sword-breaker cage | CD = 4 towers

Attack all enemies. Has a 75 % chance to place a debuff [ATK Reduction] of 25 % for 2 turns.

  • Lvl. 2 Damage +10%
  • Lvl. 3 Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
  • Lvl. 4 Buff/Debuff Chance +15%
  • Lvl. 5 Cooldown -1

Damage based on : DEF
Multiplier: 3.3

A3 = Obliged to serve | CD = 5 laps

Places a buff [Ally Protection] of 25 % on all allies except this Champion for 2 turns. Place a buff [Continuous Care] of 15% on this Champion for 1 turn.

  • Lvl. 2 Cooldown -1
  • Lvl. 3 Cooldown -1

Which artifacts / set for: Cagebound

Artifacts BEFORE sets! Always the most important thing to know! We explain it in real detail in the ebook available here:

Which set for: Caged

Set of equipment that I advise you on the champion: (Finishing a set is a bonus, not an obligation)
  • Speed, Immortal, Destruction

Which statistics should I look for first: Caged

Priority of stats and sub-stats of artifacts:
  • Speed, Accuracy, Resistance, HP, DEF
    • Weapon (Attack)
    • Helmet (HP)
    • Shield (Defense)
    • Gloves (HP%, DEF%)
    • Torso (PV%, DEF%, Accuracy, Resistance)
    • Boots (Speed)
    • Ring (HP, DEF)
    • Amulet (HP, DEF)
    • Banner (HP, DEF, Accuracy, Resistance)

What mastery for Cagebound?

Masteries for: Dungeon, Clan Boss

Masters RSL Array for Cagebound
PVE mastery to do damage (war master) and increase the heal continuously + his auto shield. + the duration of the buffs

What you need to know about master's degrees.

We give you advice on mastery. These master's degrees will help you in 95 % of cases, but you have to try to understand why a particular choice was made. The best thing would be to understand why certain masteries have been recommended to you, so that you can modify 1 or 2 masteries in your choice according to your needs.

Which Grace for Cagebound?


We advise you :
  • survival instinct survival instinct

History of Encagé

Release date :

Champion released on: 02/10/2022
For: Karato fusion

How to get Encagé

You can have the champion: Nil shards



List of buffs and debuffs of : Caged

The list of buffs for himself:

The champion's buffs that he only puts on himself:
  • Continuing Care 15%, Shield

Team buffs list:

The buffs the champion puts on the whole team:
  • Protection of allies 25%

The champion's debuff list:

The debuffs the champion puts on opponents:
  • -25% attack



To return to the other pages of the WIKI:

Found this helpful? Share it with a friend!

Post a comment on the discussion forum