Guide to Artifact Cogneur and mastery - Raid Shadow Legends

Guide and information on Basher (Basher) equipment, grace and mastery.

(For your information, pages may be updated from time to time, so bookmark them (CTRL + D) on your browser to come back quickly if you start). Mastery, grace and artifact guide on Cogneur (Basher) on RSL
Last name Bruiser (Basher)
Notice  Find Alucare's opinion on: Cogneur (Basher)
Masters  Masteries for: Basher
Graces Pardons for: Basher
Masteries, grace and artifact guide on Basher on RSL
Image of the champion: Cogneur (Basher) on Raid Shadow Legends


NAME: Basher
FACTION: Skinwalker
ROLE: Attack

Total Stats (6 Stars)

Health points (HP): 13545
Attack (ATK): 1498
Defense (DEF): 903
Speed (SPD): 95
Critical Rate (C. Rate): 15%
Crit Damage (C. DMG): 60%
Debuff Resistance (RES): 30
Debuff Accuracy (ACC): 0

Battle of the

Campaign :
Faction Crypt:
Arena defense:
Arena attack:
Clan Boss:
Hydra :☆☆☆☆


Minotaur's Labyrinth :
Spider's lair:☆☆☆☆
Castle of the Fire Knight :☆☆☆☆
The dragon's lair:
Ice Golem Peak:
Fort Jumeaux de Fer :☆☆☆
Demon Necropolis:☆☆☆☆
Shogun Wood:☆☆☆


Wave Tower of Woe:
Magma Dragon:👍
Frost Spider:
Spider of nothingness (poison):
Scarab :

(Doom Tower)

Dragon Eternel :✔️
Griffon :👍
Dark Fairy :
Secret room :?
Annotations :
"Mandatory - Strongly recommended = ✔️
Usable - recommended = 👍
Unusable - not recommended =

Alucare's review of: Basher

What I advise you on the champion:

To mount it 6*. Useful for its A2, I recommend it.

I will use it in: Arena, Faction Crypt, Dragon, Spider, Ice Golem, Eternal Dragon
Use for : Its "Utility" debuffs (Break Def, Atq, precision, etc...), ATB Control (Atb reduction, speed reduction), Support (Heal, Debuff your team, buff)
When to use the champion (Playtime): Early
Champion to ride 6*: Yes
Champion you can book: Yes
Book value (skills book) and number of books : Value = 5 and number of books = 11
Book priority (random books):
Champion you can master: Yes
Can I feed it: No, we never eat epic or legendary
Other information : If necessary, come to the streams to ask for information or on the discord: Discord
Lexicon of RSL if you do not understand certain words: Glossary on RSL

Receive game coupon codes directly in your mailbox + bonus game guides

Champion Skills: Basher

A1 = Bursting stroke

Attack an enemy. Has a 75 % chance to place a [Weakening] of 25 % for 2 turns.

  • Level 2: Damage + 5%
  • Level 3: Damage + 5%
  • Level 4: Damage + 5%
  • Level 5: Damage + 5%

Damage based on : ATQ
Multiplier: 3.2

A2 = Piquant Breath | CD = 4 turns

Attack all enemies. Increases the cooldown duration of all of the target's skills by 2 turns.

  • Level 2: Damage + 5%
  • Level 3: Damage + 10%
  • Level 4: Cooldown -1

Damage based on : ATQ
Multiplier: 3.8

A3 = Cause la Peur | CD = 5 turns

Attack 4 times at random. Has a 75 % chance to place a [Blocking Buffs] of 2 turns.

  • Level 2: Damage + 10%
  • Level 3: Chance of Buff/Debuff + 10%
  • Level 4: Chance of Buff/Debuff + 15%
  • Level 5: Cooldown -1

Damage based on : ATQ
Multiplier: 1.55

HP Aura:

Increases HP in all battles by 25

Hero Gear / Artifact / Build Guide: Basher

Artifacts BEFORE sets! Always the most important thing to know! We explain it in real detail in the ebook available here:

Which set for : Cogneur (Basher)

Set of equipment that I advise you on the champion: (Finishing a set is a bonus, not an obligation)
  • Speed, Perception, Accuracy, Lifesteal, Cruel, Savage, Critical Damage, Attack

Which stats to look for first : Cogneur (Basher)

Priority of stats and sub-stats of artifacts:
  • Speed, Critical Rate, Critical Damage, Attack%, Accuracy
    • Weapon (Attack)
    • Helmet (HP)
    • Shield (Defense)
    • Gloves (Critical Rate)
    • Torso (ATK%)
    • Boots (Speed)
    • Ring (ATK)
    • Amulet (Critical Damage)
    • Banner (Accuracy)

Basher Masteries Guide

Masteries for: Arena

Controls RSL Array for Cogneur ((Basher))

Masteries for: Dungeon, Clan Boss

Controls RSL Array for Cogneur ( Basher )

What you need to know about master's degrees.

We give you advice on mastery. These master's degrees will help you in 95 % of cases, but you have to try to understand why a particular choice was made. The best thing would be to understand why certain masteries have been recommended to you, so that you can modify 1 or 2 masteries in your choice according to your needs.

Guide to Cogneur (Basher) graces, which grace to use?

We advise you :
  • Phantom Touch Phantom Touch
  • Cruelty Cruelty
  • Imposing presence (Only one per team) Imposing presence (Only one per team)

History of Bruiser (Basher)

Bruiser never respected the traditions of the Skinwalkers and never believed in the legends of Ch'arocah. The only thing he believes in is brute force. Exiled from his tribe as a child, he traveled south, beyond the Redspike Mountains, where he first served as a scout for the Ordun Lords, then as a cutthroat and torturer. Slugger never talks about his past and has never spoken his real name given to him by his mother. What makes him proud is his current nickname: Cogneur.

How to get Cogneur (Basher)

You can have the champion: Nil shards

Basher Champion Buffs and Debuffs List

The champion's debuff list:

The debuffs the champion puts on opponents:
  • Debuff 30%, Block Buffs

To return to the other pages of the WIKI:

Like it? Share it!

2 commentaires on "Artifact and mastery cognition guide

Publiez un commentaire

To get the latest promo codes + enter to win 2,700 gems every month, join discord :

Join Discord

If you don't want any more pop-ups, click here