Holsring artifact and mastery guide - Raid Shadow Legends

(For your information, pages may be updated from time to time, so bookmark them (CTRL + D) on your browser to come back quickly if you start). Mastery, grace and artifact guide on Holsring on RSL
Last name Holsring in English =
Notice  Find the opinion of Alucare on: Holsring
Masters  Masteries for: Holsring
Graces Graces for: Holsring
 
Guide masteries, grace and artifact on Holsring on RSL
Image of the champion: Holsring on Raid Shadow Legends

Overview

NAME: Holsring
FACTION: Sacred Order
SCARCITY: Legendary
ROLE: Attack
AFFINITY: Magic

Total Stats (6 Stars)

Health points (HP): 15195
Attack (ATK): 1509
Defense (DEF): 1057
Speed (SPD): 105
Critical Rate (C. Rate): 15%
Crit Damage (C. DMG): 63%
Resistance (RESIST): 30
Precision (PRÉ): 0

Battle of the

Campaign :☆☆☆☆
Faction Crypt:☆☆
Arena defense:☆☆
Arena attack:☆☆
Clan Boss:
Hydra :☆☆☆

Dungeons

Minotaur's Labyrinth :☆☆
Spider's lair:☆☆☆☆
Castle of the Fire Knight :☆☆☆
The dragon's lair:
Ice Golem Peak:
Fort Jumeaux de Fer :☆☆☆
Demon Necropolis:☆☆☆☆
Shogun Wood:☆☆

DoomTower

Wave Tower of Woe:☆☆☆
Magma Dragon:
Frost Spider:👍
Spider of nothingness (poison):
Scarab :

(Doom Tower)

Dragon Eternel :✔️
Griffon :
Bommal:
Dark Fairy :✔️
Secret room :?
Annotations :
"Mandatory - Strongly recommended = ✔️
Usable - recommended = 👍
Unusable - not recommended =

Alucare's review of: Holsring

What I advise you on the champion:

Another champion that just came out that I find average. Its only use will be on fire knight for me (bdc for damage and again they are mediocre). Faction crypt for boss. And beetle to empty the turn counter.


I will use it in: Faction Crypt, Fire Knight, Scarab
Use for : Its "Utility" debuffs (Break Def, Atq, precision, etc...), ATB Control (Atb reduction, speed reduction), Single Target Nuker
When to use the champion (Playtime): Particular case
Champion to ride 6*: If nothing else
Champion you can book: Not a priority
Book value (skills book) and number of books : Value = 8 and number of books = 11
Book priority (random books): A1 = Do Not Book, A2 = Do Not Book, A3 = Recommended
Champion you can master: Yes if it helps
Can I feed it: No, we never eat epic or legendary
Other information : If necessary, come to the streams to ask for information or on the discord:


Lexicon of RSL if you do not understand certain words: Glossary on RSL

Receive game coupon codes directly in your mailbox + bonus game guides

The Skills of : Holsring

A1 = Frenzied strokes

Attack twice at random. Places an [Increase ATK] buff of 50 TP30T for 2 turns on this Champion if the attack is critical.

Lvl. 2 Damage +5 %
Lvl. 3 Damage +5 %
Lvl. 4 Damage +10%
Lvl. 5 Damage +10%

Damage based on : ATQ
Multiplier: 1.7

A2 = Reversal | CD = 4 turns

Attack 3 times at random. Will ignore 25% of DEF against targets under [Curse] debuff. Will ignore 25 % of additional DEF against targets under [Curse] debuffs that are part of the Factions of the Lords of the Banner or Revenant Knights.

Lvl. 2 Damage +5 %
Lvl. 3 Damage +5 %
Lvl. 4 Damage +10 %
Lvl. 5 Cooldown -1

Damage based on : ATQ
Multiplier: 1.95

A3 = Witch Hunter | CD = 5 turns

Attack 4 times randomly.

Each hit has a 75% chance of placing a [Curse] debuff for 3 turns. Faction Champions of the Lords of the Banner and Revenant Knights cannot resist this debuff.

Each strike also has a 75 % chance to steal 25 % from the target's Turn Meter. Otherwise, steals 50% from the Turn Meter if the target belongs to the Lords of the Banner or Revenant Knights Faction.

If this Champion's Turn Meter is at 75 TP2T or more after stealing, places a [Perfect Veil] buff on this Champion for 2 turns.

Lvl. 2 Buff/Debuff Chance +10 %
Lvl. 3 Buff/Debuff Chance +15 %
Lvl. 4 Cooldown -1

Damage based on : ATQ
Multiplier: 1.75

[P] Passive = Hunter's Guile

If this Champion attacks 2 targets under [Curse] debuffs during the same turn, places a [Perfect Veil] buff on this Champion for 1 turn. Will not count counterattacks.

Increases critical damage by 30 % when attacking under [Perfect Veil] buff.

Which artifacts / set for: Holsring

Artifacts BEFORE sets! Always the most important thing to know! We explain it in real detail in the ebook available here:

Which set for: Holsring

Set of equipment that I advise you on the champion: (Finishing a set is a bonus, not an obligation)
  • Speed, Divine Speed, Swift parry, Resilience, Perception, Accuracy, Lifesteal, Cruel, Relentless, Savage, Destruction, Reflex

Which statistics should I look for first: Holsring

Priority of stats and sub-stats of artifacts:
  • Speed, Critical Rate, Critical Damage, Accuracy, Attack
    • Weapon (Attack)
    • Helmet (HP)
    • Shield (Defense)
    • Gloves (Critical Rate, Critical Damage)
    • Torso (ATK%)
    • Boots (Speed)
    • Ring (ATK)
    • Amulet (Critical Damage)
    • Banner (ATK, Precision)

What mastery for Holsring

Masteries for: Arena, Dungeon, Clan Boss

Masters RSL Array for Holsring ()
T6 warmaster skills (otherwise you can put him in giant slayer if Reflex set) Sniper (unless full book)

What you need to know about master's degrees.

We give you advice on mastery. These master's degrees will help you in 95 % of cases, but you have to try to understand why a particular choice was made. The best thing would be to understand why certain masteries have been recommended to you, so that you can modify 1 or 2 masteries in your choice according to your needs.

Which Grace for Holsring?


We advise you :
  • Phantom Touch Phantom Touch
  • Sulfur (2 level 1 ,2 or 3 max per team) Sulfur (2 level 1 ,2 or 3 max per team)

History of Holsring

Release date :

Champion released on: 01/17/2022

At the same time as the fusion of opardin.

How to get Holsring

You can have the champion: Antique Splinters, Primordial Splinters, Sacred Splinters



List of buffs and debuffs of : Holsring

The list of buffs for himself:

The champion's buffs that he only puts on himself:
  • Perfect Veil, +50% attack

The champion's debuff list:

The debuffs the champion puts on opponents:
  • Spell/Curse (Hex)



To return to the other pages of the WIKI:

Found this helpful? Share it with a friend!

Post a comment on the discussion forum