Mordecai artifact and mastery guide - Raid Shadow Legends

(For your information, pages may be updated from time to time, so bookmark them (CTRL + D) on your browser to come back quickly if you start). Mastery, grace and artifact guide on Mordecai (Mordecai) on RSL
Last name Mordecai in English = (Mordecai)
Notice  Read Alucare's review of : Mordecai
Masters  Masters for: Mordecai
Graces Graces for: Mordecai
 
Guide masteries, grace and artifact on Mordecai (Mordecai) on RSL
Image of the champion: Mordecai (Mordecai) on Raid Shadow Legends

Overview

NAME: Mordecai
FACTION: Sacred Order
SCARCITY: Epic
ROLE: Support
AFFINITY: Force

Total Stats (6 Stars)

Health points (HP): 13545
Attack (ATK): 1244
Defense (DEF): 1156
Speed (SPD): 100
Critical Rate (C. Rate): 15%
Crit Damage (C. DMG): 50%
Resistance (RESIST): 30
Precision (PRÉ): 0

Battle of the

Campaign :
Faction Crypt:
Arena defense:☆☆
Arena attack:
Clan Boss:☆☆☆
Hydra :

Dungeons

Minotaur's Labyrinth :
Spider's lair:
Castle of the Fire Knight :☆☆
The dragon's lair:☆☆
Ice Golem Peak:
Fort Jumeaux de Fer :☆☆
Demon Necropolis:☆☆☆☆
Shogun Wood:☆☆☆☆

DoomTower

Wave Tower of Woe:
Magma Dragon:
Frost Spider:✔️
Spider of nothingness (poison):✔️
Scarab :✔️

(Doom Tower)

Dragon Eternel :✔️
Griffon :👍
Bommal:
Dark Fairy :👍
Secret room :?
Annotations :
"Mandatory - Strongly recommended = ✔️
Usable - recommended = 👍
Unusable - not recommended =

Alucare's review of: Mordecai (Mordecai)

What I advise you on the champion:

To mount it 5*; 6* if you need more HP. Play him for his area burn.


I will use it in: Spider, Ice Golem, Scarab, Frost Spider, Void Spider (poison), Eternal Dragon, Hydra
Use for : Its "damage" Debuffs (poison, burn), ATB Control (Atb reduction, speed reduction), ATB Boost, Tank, Support (Heal, Debuff your team, buff)
When to use the champion (Playtime):
Champion to ride 6*: Yes
Champion you can book: Yes
Book value (skills book) and number of books : Value = 9 and number of books = 13
Book priority (random books):
Champion you can master: Yes
Can I feed it: No, we never eat epic or legendary
Other information : If necessary, come to the streams to ask for information or on the discord:


Lexicon of RSL if you do not understand certain words: Glossary on RSL

Receive game coupon codes directly in your mailbox + bonus game guides

The Skills of : Mordecai

A1 = Purgatory

Attack an enemy. Has a 30% chance to reduce the target's Turn Counter by 10%. Otherwise, has 60% chance if the target is afflicted with a debuff of [HP burn].

  • Level 2: Damage + 5%
  • Level 3: Damage + 5%
  • Level 4: Chance of Buff/Debuff + 5%
  • Level 5: Chance of Buff/Debuff + 5%
  • Level 6: Chance of Buff/Debuff + 5%

Damage based on : ATQ
Multiplier: 3.8

A2 = Time loss | CD = 4 laps

Has a 75% chance to reduce the Turn Meter of all enemies by 15%. Fills the Turn Meter of all allies with 15%.

  • Level 2: Chance of Buff/Debuff + 5%
  • Level 3: Chance of Buff/Debuff + 10%
  • Level 4: Chance of Buff/Debuff + 10%
  • Level 5: Cooldown -1 turn

A3 = Celestial Flames | CD = 5 turns

Has a 75% chance to place a [HP burn] on all enemies for 2 turns. Places a [ATK Increase] of 50% for 3 turns.

  • Level 2: Chance of Buff/Debuff + 5%
  • Level 3: Chance of Buff/Debuff + 10%
  • Level 4: Chance of Buff/Debuff + 10%
  • Level 5: Cooldown -1 turn

Aura of PRECISION:


Increases PRECISION in all battles by 40

Which artifacts / set for: Mordecai (Mordecai)

Artifacts BEFORE sets! Always the most important thing to know! We explain it in real detail in the ebook available here:

Which set for: Mordecai

Set of equipment that I advise you on the champion: (Finishing a set is a bonus, not an obligation)
  • Speed, Perception, Accuracy, Lifesteal, Regeneration

Which statistics should I look for first: Mordecai

Priority of stats and sub-stats of artifacts:
  • Speed, HP%, DEF%, Accuracy
    • Weapon (Attack)
    • Helmet (HP)
    • Shield (Defense)
    • Gloves (HP%, DEF%)
    • Torso (HP%, DEF%)
    • Boots (Speed)
    • Ring (HP, DEF)
    • Amulet (HP, DEF)
    • Banner (Accuracy)

Mastery for Mordecai (Mordecai)

Masteries for: Arena, Dungeon, Clan Boss

RSL Array for Mordecai ( (Mordecai))

What you need to know about master's degrees.

We give you advice on mastery. These master's degrees will help you in 95 % of cases, but you have to try to understand why a particular choice was made. The best thing would be to understand why certain masteries have been recommended to you, so that you can modify 1 or 2 masteries in your choice according to your needs.

Which Grace for Mordecai (Mordecai)?


We advise you :
  • Cruelty Cruelty
  • Imposing presence (Only one per team) Imposing presence (Only one per team)

Mordecai's story

How to get Mordecai

You can have the champion: Antique Splinters, Sacred Splinters



List of buffs and debuff of : Mordecai

Team buffs list:

The buffs the champion puts on the whole team:
  • +50% attack

The champion's debuff list:

The debuffs the champion puts on opponents:
  • Burn



To return to the other pages of the WIKI:

Found this helpful? Share it with a friend!

2 comments sur le forum de discussion pour " Guide sur Mordecaï artefact et maîtrise "

  1. It's confusing, you often cross out magma dragon and bommal, for example, but then say you'll use them in those modes. It often happens that you both recommend and advise against a champion in the same role.

    Reply

Post a comment on the discussion forum