Fahrakin le Gras artifact and mastery guide - Raid Shadow Legends

Guide to Fahrakin le Gras equipment, grace and mastery.

(For your information, pages may be updated from time to time, so bookmark them (CTRL + D) on your browser to come back quickly if you start). Guide to mastery, grace and artifacts on Fahrakin the fat (Fahrakin le Gras) on RSL
Last name Fahrakin le Gras in English = (Fahrakin the fat)
Notice  Read Alucare's review of : Fahrakin le Gras
Masters  Masters for : Fahrakin le Gras
Graces Graces for : Fahrakin the Fat
 
Mastery, grace and artifact guide on Fahrakin le Gras (Fahrakin the fat) on RSL
Image of the champion: Fahrakin le Gras (Fahrakin the fat) on Raid Shadow Legends

Overview

NAME: Fahrakin the Fat
FACTION: Barbarians
SCARCITY: Epic
ROLE: Attack
AFFINITY: Spirit

Total Stats (6 Stars)

Health points (HP): 14535
Attack (ATK): 1244
Defense (DEF): 1090
Speed (SPD): 100
Critical Rate (C. Rate): 15%
Crit Damage (C. DMG): 60%
Debuff Resistance (RES): 30
Debuff Accuracy (ACC): 0

Battle of the

Campaign :☆☆☆
Faction Crypt:
Arena defense:
Arena attack:
Clan Boss:
Hydra :☆☆

Dungeons

Minotaur's Labyrinth :
Spider's lair:☆☆☆
Castle of the Fire Knight :
The dragon's lair:
Ice Golem Peak:
Fort Jumeaux de Fer :☆☆
Demon Necropolis:☆☆☆
Shogun Wood:☆☆

DoomTower

Wave Tower of Woe:
Magma Dragon:👍
Frost Spider:
Spider of nothingness (poison):👍
Scarab :

(Doom Tower)

Dragon Eternel :✔️
Griffon :✔️
Bommal:👍
Dark Fairy :👍
Secret room :?
Annotations :
"Mandatory - Strongly recommended = ✔️
Usable - recommended = 👍
Unusable - not recommended =

Alucare's review of: Fahrakin le Gras (Fahrakin the fat)

What I advise you on the champion:

To mount it 6*. Very strong in BDC and team blender for the arena. If team blender as much speed as possible with Sinesha and CC. (or other champions who hit in the zone). Bdc = tanky with precision.


I will use it in: Arena, Clan Boss
Use for : His "damage" Debuffs (poison, burn), His "Utility" Debuffs (Break Def, Atq, precision, etc...), Support (Heal, Debuff your team, buff)
When to use the champion (Playtime):
Champion to ride 6*: Yes
Champion you can book: Yes
Book value (skills book) and number of books : Value = 8 and number of books = 12
Book priority (random books):
Champion you can master: Yes
Can I feed it: No, we never eat epic or legendary
Other information : If necessary, come to the streams to ask for information or on the discord:


Lexicon of RSL if you do not understand certain words: Glossary on RSL

Receive game coupon codes directly in your mailbox + bonus game guides

The Skills of : Fahrakin the Fat

A1 = Sizzling strike

Attack an enemy. Provides 40% chance to place debuff [DEF Reduction] of 60% for 2 turns.

  • Level 2: Damage + 5%
  • Level 3: Damage + 5%
  • Level 4: Chance of Buff/Debuff + 5%
  • Level 5: Chance of Buff/Debuff + 5%

Damage based on : ATQ
Multiplier: 4.3

A2 = Shame iron | CD = 4 turns

Attack an enemy. Has a 75% chance to place a debuff [Burn HP] and two buff [Poison] of 5% for 2 turns.

  • Level 2: Damage + 5%
  • Level 3: Damage + 5%
  • Level 4: Chance of Buff/Debuff + 5%
  • Level 5: Chance of Buff/Debuff + 10%
  • Level 6: Chance of Buff/Debuff + 10%
  • Level 7: Cooldown -1 turn

Damage based on : ATQ
Multiplier: 7.3

A3 = clubbing | CD = 6 rpm

Places a buff [Increase in RATE.C] of 30% and a buff [Increase in DEG.C] of 30% on all allies, except this champion, for 3 turns. Then, all allies except this champion will attack 1 target enemy.

  • Level 2: Cooldown -1 turn
  • Level 3: Cooldown -1 turn

[P] Body Blocking

Reflects 20% of all incoming damage this champion receives on all allies. The damage will be spread evenly across all allies.

Which artifacts / set for : Fahrakin the Fat

Artifacts BEFORE sets! Always the most important thing to know! We explain it in real detail in the ebook available here:

Which set for : Fahrakin the Fat

Set of equipment that I advise you on the champion: (Finishing a set is a bonus, not an obligation)
  • Speed, Perception, Accuracy, Lifesteal

Which statistics should I look for in : Fahrakin le Gras

Priority of stats and sub-stats of artifacts:
  • Speed, HP%, DEF%, Accuracy
    • Weapon (Attack)
    • Helmet (HP)
    • Shield (Defense)
    • Gloves (HP%, DEF%)
    • Torso (HP%, DEF%)
    • Boots (Speed)
    • Ring (HP, DEF)
    • Amulet (HP, DEF)
    • Banner (Accuracy)

What mastery for Fahrakin the Fat?

Masteries for: Dungeon, Clan Boss

Masters RSL Array for Fahrakin the Fat ( Fahrakin le Gras )

Skills for: Arena

RSL Array for Fahrakin the fat

What you need to know about master's degrees.

We give you advice on mastery. These master's degrees will help you in 95 % of cases, but you have to try to understand why a particular choice was made. The best thing would be to understand why certain masteries have been recommended to you, so that you can modify 1 or 2 masteries in your choice according to your needs.

Which Grace for Fahrakin the Fat?


We advise you :
  • Phantom Touch Phantom Touch
  • Cruelty Cruelty

History of Fahrakin le Gras

How to obtain Fahrakin le Gras

You can have the champion: Antique Splinters, Sacred Splinters



List of buffs and debuffs of : Fahrakin the Fat

Team buffs list:

The buffs the champion puts on the whole team:
  • +30% Critical Rate, +30% Critical Damage

The champion's debuff list:

The debuffs the champion puts on opponents:
  • -60% Defense, Burn, Poison 5%



To return to the other pages of the WIKI:

Found this helpful? Share it with a friend!

1 comments sur le forum de discussion pour " Guide sur Fahrakin le Gras artefact et maîtrise "

Post a comment on the discussion forum

To get the latest promo codes + enter to win 2,700 gems every month, join discord :

Alucare.fr on Discord

If you don't want any more pop-ups, click here