Pokémon Go, the famous 3D game uses the position of the players and their space to ensure effective animation. The principle of the game allows players to move and browse its outdoor space to encounter Pokémon to capture. Today, there is software that solves travel problems. It is now possible to teleport in Pokémon Go without physically moving thanks to " Fly on Pokémon Go ". Discover the best techniques to achieve this in this article!
How do I teleport to Pokémon Go: Android?
On Android, there are several methods to undertake to facilitate teleportation.
Method 1: Download Go Fly with Fake GPS Go
You can use Fake GPS Go to get teleported into Pokémon Go on your Android device. Fake GPS is a kind offictitious application which allows you to teleport in Pokémon Go. Joystick creates a move for you. To access this application, here's what you need to do:
- Download the application on Play Store ;
- To launch the application, authorize it to access your location;
- Then press Start ;
Once you're in the application, you'll be able to create a path according to your speed. You can also use Joystick to move around directly. Here's how to do it:
- First, go to System settings: les Options for developers ;
- Then select Fake GPS Go;
- If ever the does not direct you to the developer optionsgo to :
- Then system,
- Next, about the phone.
- Look for the "Build number".
- Finally, click on it 7 times to activate the developer options.
- The final step is to return to the application to activate the joystick. You'll need to press the play button to fly in Pokémon Go.
Method 2: Fly Pokémon Go Android via Fake GPS Location
Unlike Fake GPS Go, Fake GPS Location is an Android application which allows you to set up false addresses. This application will enable you to easy teleportation on Pokémon Go.
It is advantageous, firstly because it is free of charge, and easy to use. Once you've set up your Android, all you have to do is move the yellow man which holds the location icon. Here's how to access this application:
- First, go to Google Play Store to download the application and launch it.
- Once launched, you'll receive a notification ;
- Then press "Open settings to redirect you to the settings in the developer options.
- Select Fake GPS Location as a dummy Smartphone application.
- Then return to the application, move around the map depending on the location requested.
- Push the button Play to change your location and you're done.
How do I Fly on Pokémon Go: iOS?
There are also very easy methods to undertake to teleport in Pokémon Go with IOS.
Tip 1: Tenorshare iAnyGo
It's the first simple, fast and above all effective tool for fly on IOS. Tenorshare iAnyGo is a software package that lets you change location to LBS games. With this tool, you can easily teleport to Pokémon Go. With this application, you can change your position with a single click.
It is also possible to plan a route of two points or multiple points with this software. Here's how to get started.
- start with Download and set up the software on your Mac or Windows ;
- Next, launch the ;
- Then, connect your IOS device to your computer and unlock it;
- Select mode "change locationthen click on "Enter ;
- Enter address in the search bar. You can also select a point on the map directly.
- Finally, click on "Change.
Tip 2: VPN-Private Internet Access
This application is available on IOS. This is an exceptional VPN. In fact, it offers a service connection that's more superior than the others. Yet the price is the same as the others. It has over 3,000 geolocation points. Which means you have 3,000 teleportation points. To access the app, here's what you need to do:
- First of all, Download Private Internet Access on the App Store, and launch it;
- Then subscribe by clicking on the "Subscribe now7-day free trial;
- Log on to and authorize PIA VPN to send you notifications;
- Then click on the button in red to allow VPN configurations to be added.
- Click on authorize and wait;
- When the red button turns green, you're connected to a random country. At that moment, your avatar has teleported, but not necessarily to the location you wished. So you can select country you want by clicking on the red-framed VPN server line.
- Finally, select country you want.
And now you can teleport in Pokémon Go, whether you have an iPhone or an Android. Teleportation also brings new experiences to the game!