Archer Chaînâme artifact and mastery guide - Raid Shadow Legends

Guide to Archer Chaînâme equipment, grace and mastery.

(For your information, pages may be updated from time to time, so bookmark them (CTRL + D) on your browser to come back quickly if you start). Guide to mastery, grace and artifacts on Archer Chaînâme (Soulbond Bowyer) on RSL
Last name Archer Chaînâme in English = (Soulbond Bowyer)
Notice  Read Alucare's review of : Archer Chaînâme
Masters  Mastery for : Chain Archer
Graces Graces for : Archer Chaînâme
 
Masteries, grace and artifact guide on Soulchain Archer (Soulbond Bowyer) on RSL
Champion Image: Soulchain Archer (Soulbond Bowyer) on Raid Shadow Legends

Overview

NAME: Soulbond Bowyer
FACTION: Barbarians
SCARCITY: Rare
ROLE: Attack
AFFINITY: Spirit

Total Stats (6 Stars)

Health points (HP): 13545
Attack (ATK): 1255
Defense (DEF): 870
Speed (SPD): 96
Critical Rate (C. Rate): 15%
Crit Damage (C. DMG): 57%
Debuff Resistance (RES): 30
Debuff Accuracy (ACC): 0

Battle of the

Campaign :☆☆
Faction Crypt:
Arena defense:
Arena attack:
Clan Boss:☆☆☆☆
Hydra :☆☆☆

Dungeons

Minotaur's Labyrinth :☆☆
Spider's lair:
Castle of the Fire Knight :☆☆
The dragon's lair:☆☆
Ice Golem Peak:☆☆
Fort Jumeaux de Fer :☆☆☆☆
Demon Necropolis:☆☆☆☆
Shogun Wood:☆☆

DoomTower

Wave Tower of Woe:☆☆
Magma Dragon:
Frost Spider:✔️
Spider of nothingness (poison):👍
Scarab :✔️

(Doom Tower)

Dragon Eternel :
Griffon :✔️
Bommal:
Dark Fairy :👍
Secret room :✔️
Annotations :
"Mandatory - Strongly recommended = ✔️
Usable - recommended = 👍
Unusable - not recommended =

Alucare's review of: Soulchain Archer (Soulbond Bowyer)

What I advise you on the champion:

Can do great damage. He needs precision to clear the lap counters.


I will use it in: Spider
Use for : ATB Control (Atb Reduction, Speed Reduction), AOE Nuker, Single Target Nuker, Support (Heal, Debuff your team, buff)
When to use the champion (Playtime):
Champion to ride 6*: Nope
Champion you can book: Nope
Book value (skills book) and number of books : Value = 8 and number of books = 16
Book priority (random books):
Champion you can master: Nope
Can I feed it: Yes but keep a copy
Other information : If necessary, come to the streams to ask for information or on the discord:


Lexicon of RSL if you do not understand certain words: Glossary on RSL

Receive game coupon codes directly in your mailbox + bonus game guides

The Skills of : Chain Archer

A1 = Ancestral Help

Attack all enemies. Has an additional 25% chance to land a critical hit.

  • Tier 2: Damage +5%
  • Tier 3: Damage +5%
  • Level 4: Damage +5%
  • Level 5: Damage +10%

Damage based on : ATQ
Multiplier: 2.1

A2 = Impregnated arrow | CD = 3 turns

Attack an enemy. Has an additional 25% chance to land a critical hit. Will ignore 75% from the target's Defense.

  • Tier 2: Damage +5%
  • Tier 3: Damage +5%
  • Level 4: Damage +5%
  • Level 5: Damage +10%

Damage based on : ATQ
Multiplier: 4

A3 = Tir Chaînâme | CD = 5 turns

Attack an enemy. Has an additional 25% chance to land a critical hit. Also has a 75% chance to completely drain the target's turn meter.

  • Tier 2: Damage +5%
  • Tier 3: Buff/debuff chance +5%
  • Level 4: Damage +5%
  • Level 5: Buff/debuff chance +5%
  • Level 6: Damage +5%
  • Level 7: +5 buff/debuff chance %
  • Level 8: Buff/debuff chance +10%
  • Level 9: Cooldown -1

Damage based on : ATQ
Multiplier: 6

CRITICAL RATE Aura:


Increases CRITICAL RATE in all battles by 12

Which artifacts / set for : Soulbond Bowyer (Archer Chaînâme)

Artifacts BEFORE sets! Always the most important thing to know! We explain it in real detail in the ebook available here:

Which set for : Archer Chaînâme

Set of equipment that I advise you on the champion: (Finishing a set is a bonus, not an obligation)
  • Speed, Perception, Accuracy, Lifesteal, Cruel, Savage, Crit Rate, Attack, Retaliation

Which statistics should I look for in : Archer Chaînâme

Priority of stats and sub-stats of artifacts:
  • Speed, Critical Rate, Critical Damage, Attack%, Accuracy
    • Weapon (Attack)
    • Helmet (HP)
    • Shield (Defense)
    • Gloves (Critical Rate)
    • Torso (ATK%)
    • Boots (Speed)
    • Ring (ATK)
    • Amulet (Critical Damage)
    • Banner (Accuracy)

Which masteries for Archer Chaînâme (Soulbond Bowyer)?

Masteries for: Arena, Dungeon, Clan Boss

Maîtrises RSL Array pour Archer Chaînâme ((Soulbond Bowyer))

What you need to know about master's degrees.

We give you advice on mastery. These master's degrees will help you in 95 % of cases, but you have to try to understand why a particular choice was made. The best thing would be to understand why certain masteries have been recommended to you, so that you can modify 1 or 2 masteries in your choice according to your needs.

What Grace for Archer Chaînâme (Soulbond Bowyer)?


We advise you :
  • Phantom Touch Phantom Touch

History of Archer Chaînâme

With the Krokhan Desert having become a veritable melting pot of cultures, it is no wonder that various traditions and rituals are passed down from one Barbarian tribe or clan to another, intermingling with superstitions that have existed for hundreds of years or morphing into new unrecognizable forms. One of these curious rituals is called the Binding of Souls and comes from the lands far beyond the South Seas. It is dangerous and often misinterpreted by inexperienced shamans, but when done correctly can make a warrior far more deadly. However, the warrior must first survive an intense concoction of narcotic herbs and poison that puts him in a trance while the shamans chant and summon the spirits of the dead. If they succeed, the warrior's ancestors are invoked and can bring him blessing and protection. It is indeed quite possible to summon malevolent beings from beyond the grave, specters of hatred and hunger who only ask to devour the unfortunate barbarians who have dared to disturb their sleep. However, warriors who have successfully undergone Soul Binding are renowned for their almost supernatural luck. Their spears and arrows find the smallest flaws in heavy armor with uncanny ease, their attacks paralyze the enemy, and even their allies seem to benefit from this good fortune as long as they fight alongside the soul-link.

How to obtain Archer Chaînâme

You can have the champion: Éclats Antiques



List of buffs and debuff of : Chainsword Archer




To return to the other pages of the WIKI:

Found this helpful? Share it with a friend!

Post a comment on the discussion forum

To get the latest promo codes + enter to win 2,700 gems every month, join discord :

Alucare.fr on Discord

If you don't want any more pop-ups, click here