Guide to Haarken Terriblelame artifact and mastery - Raid Shadow Legends

Guide to Haarken Terriblelame equipment, grace and mastery.

(For your information, pages may be updated from time to time, so bookmark them (CTRL + D) on your browser to come back quickly if you start). Mastery, grace and artifact guide on Haarken Terriblelame (Haarken Greatblade) on RSL
Last name Haarken Terriblelame in English = (Haarken Greatblade)
Notice  Read Alucare's review of : Haarken Terriblelame
Masters  Masters for: Haarken Terriblelame
Graces Graces for: Haarken Terriblelame
 
Haarken Terriblelame (Haarken Greatblade) masteries, grace and artifact guide on RSL
Image of the champion: Haarken Terriblelame (Haarken Greatblade) on Raid Shadow Legends

Overview

NAME: Haarken Greatblade
FACTION: Barbarians
SCARCITY: Epic
ROLE: Attack
AFFINITY: Void

Total Stats (6 Stars)

Health points (HP): 14865
Attack (ATK): 14865
Defense (DEF): 826
Speed (SPD): 95
Critical Rate (C. Rate): 15%
Crit Damage (C. DMG): 60%
Debuff Resistance (RES): 30
Debuff Accuracy (ACC): 0

Battle of the

Campaign :☆☆☆
Faction Crypt:
Arena defense:☆☆☆
Arena attack:☆☆☆
Clan Boss:☆☆☆
Hydra :☆☆

Dungeons

Minotaur's Labyrinth :☆☆
Spider's lair:
Castle of the Fire Knight :☆☆
The dragon's lair:☆☆☆
Ice Golem Peak:
Fort Jumeaux de Fer :☆☆☆☆
Demon Necropolis:☆☆☆
Shogun Wood:☆☆☆

DoomTower

Wave Tower of Woe:☆☆☆
Magma Dragon:
Frost Spider:👍
Spider of nothingness (poison):👍
Scarab :👍

(Doom Tower)

Dragon Eternel :👍
Griffon :
Bommal:
Dark Fairy :
Secret room :?
Annotations :
"Mandatory - Strongly recommended = ✔️
Usable - recommended = 👍
Unusable - not recommended =

Alucare's review of: Haarken Terriblelame (Haarken Greatblade)

What I advise you on the champion:

Not to mount it


I will use it in: Nowhere
Use for : Debuff Control (Stun, Freeze, etc.)
When to use the champion (Playtime):
Champion to ride 6*: Nope
Champion you can book: Nope
Book value (skills book) and number of books : Value = 7 and number of books = 11
Book priority (random books):
Champion you can master: Nope
Can I feed it: No, we never eat epic or legendary
Other information : If necessary, come to the streams to ask for information or on the discord:


Lexicon of RSL if you do not understand certain words: Glossary on RSL

Receive game coupon codes directly in your mailbox + bonus game guides

Skills of : Haarken Terriblelame

A1 = Bloody Steel

Attack an enemy. Places an extra hit if this attack is critical

  • Level 2: Damage + 5%
  • Level 3: Damage + 5%
  • Level 4: Damage + 10%

Damage based on : ATQ
Multiplier: 2x3.3

A2 = Terrifying Iron Block

Attack an enemy. Before attacking, has a 75% chance to place a [Weakening] of 25% for 2 turns.

  • Level 2: Chance of Buff/Debuff + 5%
  • Level 3: Damage + 10%
  • Level 4: Chance of Buff/Debuff + 10%
  • Level 5: Chance of Buff/Debuff + 10%

Damage based on : ATQ
Multiplier: 6.2

A3 = Contagious Panic

Attack an enemy. Applies an effect of [Debuff Spread], taking 2 random debuffs from the target and placing them on all enemies. Also extends the duration of these debuffs by 2 turns. Will not extend the duration of debuffs on the initial target

  • Level 2: Damage + 5%
  • Level 3: Damage + 5%
  • Level 4: Damage + 10%
  • Level 5: Cooldown -1 turn

Damage based on : ATQ
Multiplier: 5.5

ATTACK Aura:


Increases ATTACK in Doom Tower by 32

Which artifacts / set for: Haarken Terriblelame (Haarken Greatblade)

Artifacts BEFORE sets! Always the most important thing to know! We explain it in real detail in the ebook available here:

Which set for: Haarken Terriblelame

Set of equipment that I advise you on the champion: (Finishing a set is a bonus, not an obligation)
  • Speed, Accuracy, Lifesteal, Critical Damage, Critical Rate, Attack

Which statistics should I look for first: Haarken Terriblelame

Priority of stats and sub-stats of artifacts:
  • Speed, Critical Rate, Critical Damage, Attack%, Accuracy
    • Weapon (Attack)
    • Helmet (HP)
    • Shield (Defense)
    • Gloves (Critical Rate)
    • Torso (ATK%)
    • Boots (Speed)
    • Ring (ATK)
    • Amulet (Critical Damage)
    • Banner (Accuracy)

Which masteries for Haarken Terriblelame (Haarken Greatblade)

Masteries for: Arena, Dungeon, Clan Boss

Masters RSL Array for Haarken Terriblelame ( Haarken Greatblade )

What you need to know about master's degrees.

We give you advice on mastery. These master's degrees will help you in 95 % of cases, but you have to try to understand why a particular choice was made. The best thing would be to understand why certain masteries have been recommended to you, so that you can modify 1 or 2 masteries in your choice according to your needs.

Which Grace for Haarken Terriblelame (Haarken Greatblade)?


We advise you :
  • Phantom Touch Phantom Touch
  • chain breaker chain breaker

History of Haarken Terriblelame

How to get Haarken Terriblelame

You can have the champion: Nil shards



List of buffs and debuff of : Haarken Terriblelame

The champion's debuff list:

The debuffs the champion puts on opponents:
  • Attenuation 30%



To return to the other pages of the WIKI:

Found this helpful? Share it with a friend!

Post a comment on the discussion forum

To get the latest promo codes + enter to win 2,700 gems every month, join discord :

Discord Alucare.fr

If you don't want any more pop-ups, click here