The role of a Social Media Manager is to analyze the performance of each social networking account. And not only that, a good manager needs to be aware of his company's positioning on social networks in order to establish an effective strategy. Fanpage Karma is a tool designed to help content creators, brands and companies analyze and develop their X or Twitter accounts. In this article, let's find out how to analyze an X (Twitter) account.
Discover the X (Twitter) account analysis tool suggested by the editors:
Use fanpageKarma for 1 month free of charge to analyze your X account (Twitter)
Fanpage Karma is the tool you need to analyze your Twitter social network. To best illustrate what this tool does when analyzing your account, proceed as follows:
- Visit the official Fanpage Karma page:
- Then link your X account (Twitter) to the software service.
- You will be prompted to click again on the Select a profile link to choose the page to analyze.
- Finally, choose the design you prefer and the e-mail to insert.
You can also get a discount with the coupon code Fanpage Karma.
Why analyze your X account with FanPageKarma?
This X or Twitter analysis tool allows you to :
- L'evolution of the number of fans annual
- the number of posts published over the course of the year, as well as the distribution of images, videos, links and more.
- the number of videos published, cumulative viewing time
- Analyzeinteractions generated per page in the year
- The number ofdisplaying posts during the year
- the number of fans who interact with the page per day
- It establishes top 3 posts most liked, commented and shared.
Fanpage Karma is a tool that supports digital marketers in their digital marketing strategy. It has both advantages and disadvantages:
What are the advantages and disadvantages of this tool?
- He offers perfect functionality for a marketing team, the All in One feature
- The app share a quality report
- The competitive intelligence is practical and intuitive.
On the other hand, he takes time to understand and adapt to certain application functions.
So, are you ready to take advantage of FanPageKarma's free services?
Why analyze your X (Twitter) account?
Twitter plays a crucial role in your digital marketing strategy. A good Community Manager must constantly analyze the performance of his or her page in order to effectively monitor the competition and implement a solid strategy.
Follower analysis involves:
- Their location cities, countries
- Their interests
- Their breakdowns ages, genders, etc.
Karma fan page helps you identify key demographic data, i.e. gender, language, profession, etc. This will help you create content and marketing campaigns to encourage their engagement.
Hashtags are important for analyzing the performance of a Twitter account. By analyzing them, you :
- Visit on the lookout for the latest trends of hashtags
- You will have access to a word cloud with associated hashtags
- You identify influencers who use these hashtags
- You access a usage curve in the last 2 months
- You will have accurate data on the language used, the country where it is used, etc.
To be more credible, your brand needs to be associated with influencers. Fanpage Karma is a tool to help you identify influencers. From qualified accounts with qualified subscribers. In other words, fans who share your interests. You'll have influence score data, his best-performing publications as well as data on your subscribers.
To sum up, Fanpage Karma helps you analyze the performance of your X page (Twitter). Indeed, as a brand or a company, there are certain data on social networks that are of interest to you in order to stand out from your competitors. Once you've finished with FanPageKarma's free trial, discover also Fanpage Karma prices.
Now, how about seeing for yourself?