By linking the game Monopoly Go to your Facebook account, all your friends on the platform will be automatically transferred. And now you've got extra players and want to choose your playmates. But don't panic! Perhaps you're wondering if there's a way to block certain players? The answer is simple: adjust your friends list.
Join our discord server for all the latest information on Monopoly GO :
Find out below how to enjoy a tailor-made game in this multiplayer-focused game.
How do I block someone on Monopoly Go?
Technicallyyou cannot block a player directly on Monopoly GoBut here's how to get rid of the ones you don't want to play with, step by step:
Step 1: Access the main menu
Load Monopoly Go and go to the main menu.
Step 2: Click on "Friends
This section is located in the bottom right-hand corner of the application.
Step 3: Find the person you want to cross off your list
Select the "classification and locate your friends, then scroll down the list to find the person you don't want to play with.
Step 4: Delete and confirm
Hold your finger over the player's name, press "Delete and confirm.
👉 The player(s) you've deleted disappear instantly, as if they'd been blocked. You can repeat this process as many times as necessary.
For the latest news on Monopoly Go :
Changing your identity in Monopoly Go after deleting a player: is it necessary?
Yes, after deleting a player, it's a good idea to change your name and icon so as to remain virtually invisible to this individual. It also keeps you in the friends list of players you want to play with.
To proceed with this change of identity, please follow the steps below:
- Open Monopoly Go and click on the three-bar menu in the top right-hand corner of the application;
- Click on your profile icon (not on the name, but on the picture);
- Once on your profile page, begin by change your name by clicking on it: modify according to your preferences, then click on "submit". Please note that the number of change of name is limit by the game, so be sure to choose the name you want to use;
- Next, replace your profile photo (Tip: don't use the same photo you have on your Facebook profile) ;
- Finally, save your changes by clicking on "Save" and you're done.
As you can see, even though Monopoly Go doesn't have an official block button, deleting friends is an effective way of avoiding those you don't want to play with. Now all you have to do is participate in the daily Monopoly events Go and try to win the maximum number of rewards and Sticker Packs!
Read our Monopoly Go guide :