New Champion Fragment RSL, November 2023: Ugir the Dragon-Eater

Hello everyone! On Thursday, November 16, we're planning to launch a Champion Fragment event with a new champion - Ugir the Dragon Eater.

Icone-Ugir

  • Faction – Ogryn Tribes
  • Scarcity - Legendary
  • Kind - PV (Life Points)
  • Affinity - Spirit

Untitled-1-1-scaled

Ugir the Dragon-Eater will be an arena champion specializing in "anti-resurrection" 💀 Ugir brings a lot to the arena - transferring and blocking buffs, removing buffs and debuffs from your enemies, strengthening your own team, combined with a Precision Aura in arena battles to make it easier to use these effects.
What sets this champion apart is his passive skill. Once an enemy resurrects an ally, Ugir instantly activates the A2 skill and attacks all enemies, removing all buffs on them and placing an additional debuff.
Given that almost all resurrectors place buffs on resurrected champions, this passive skill can certainly be useful. The low cooldown of the passive skill itself and the fact that it doesn't put the A2 skill on cooldown may also be important factors. Also, an interesting fact - if you look closely at Ugir's design, you might notice that he wears something similar to Pythion's scales and head 🙈 So, if the resurrection is performed by someone from the Lizard faction and Ugir's passive skill triggers the A2 skill, its effects become irresistible.
Important note: Ugir the Dragon-Eater's passive skill is only triggered by active resurrection skills and not by the Resurrection buff or other passive skills that include resurrection. All in all, Ugir is definitely a valuable and fun champion for the arena.

A video of the new champion:

The new champion's skills:

WYRMWRATH

Attacks 1 enemy. Has 80% chance to steal a random buff from the enemy. Also has 80% chance to inflict a debuff [Blocking Buffs] to the enemy for 2 turns.

  • Level 2 Damage +5%
  • Level 3 Damage +5%
  • Level 4 Buff/Debuff +10%
  • Level 5 Buff/Debuff +10%

EARTH PUNCTURE | CD= 4 turns

Attacks all enemies. Has a 75% chance to remove all buffs from all enemies. Then has a 75% chance to inflict a 25% debuff for 2 turns.

  • Level 2 Damage +10%
  • Level 3 Buff/Debuff +10%
  • Level 4 Buff/Debuff Chance +15%
  • Level 5 Cooldown -1

FORCE D'ÂME DE L'OGRYN | CD= 5 tours

Places a buff [Accuracy Increase] of 50% on all allies for 2 turns. Also places a [Defense IncreasePlace a buff [ ] of 60% on all allies whose Defense is greater than or equal to their Attack for 2 turns. If an ally's Attack is greater than its Defense, place a [Increased Attack] of 50% on him for 2 turns.

  • Level 2 Cooldown -1
  • Level 3 Cooldown -1

LE FLÉAU DES DRAGONS [P] | CD= 2 tours

Each time an enemy is resurrected, instantly activates [Earth Puncture]. If an enemy is resurrected by a champion of the Lizardmen faction, the effects of [Earth Puncture] cannot be resisted. This passive effect will only activate when the enemy is resurrected using an active skill. Instant activation of [Earth Puncture] will not put the skill on cooldown. If several champions in the team possess this skill, only one of them will activate it.

  • Level 2 Cooldown -1

WILL HAVE

Increases the Accuracy of all allies in arena battles by 70.

Skills-Ugir-scaled

 

Alucare review:

Nice champion on paper, but I don't think the passive will work on the Frost spider like Lydia for beginners, because it's a passive and it says active skill.

 

Like it? Share it!

Alucare is an independent media. Support us by adding us to your Google News favorites:

Publiez un commentaire