Over 800 Pokémon have been introduced since the franchise captured the hearts and minds of Pokémon trainers around the world. Whether it's your favorite Pokémon or a Pokémon you've stumbled across on an unexpected road, their type is an integral part of their personality.
In fact, knowing the advantages and disadvantages of each type of Pokémon is an important tool in determining the right Pokémon for you. success of your fights.
In our article, we discover weaknesses of normal-type Pokémon. But also, with that, how about a closer look at the peculiarities of Normal-type Pokémon?
What are the weaknesses of Normal-type Pokémon?
During the first and second generation :
Normal-type pokémon are weak against :
- the combat type.
Their attacks are not very effective against :
- the Type Roche
Normal attacks are ineffective against :
- the Spectrum type.
In fact, these weaknesses concern Pokémon of Normal type, up to and including the ninth generation.
Here is a table showing the strengths and weaknesses of normal-type Pokémon against each type combination:
How to read the table illustrating the strengths and weaknesses of all Pokémon types?
- The green 2 means effective attack
- 1/2 red means attack not effective
- Black 0 means totally ineffective
Everything you need to know about the normal-type Pokémon
- Normal-type Pokémon are the most basic Pokémon.
- It is one of the 18 types that make up Pokémon Go.
- In fact, this type of Pokémon is introduced from the first to the third generation.
- This is the second type of Pokémon most represented after the Water type.
- It is most often combined with soil type.
- In the trading card game, this type of Pokémon belongs to the colorless type. In fact, normal-type Pokémon are of a single type. But there are also double-type Pokémon whose second combination is the floor.
The number of Pokémon with Normal type counts 127 Pokémon. The most popular of these 127 species are mega-Kangourex, Leveinard with Evoluroc, Porygon Z, Ronflex and Metamorph. The latter is mainly used as a Revenge Killer.
Among the 127 Pokémon with plant type are Rattata, Morpheo, Ronflex, Excelangue, Tarius and others. There's also the normal-type Pokémon that changes type.
The Abilities of a Normal-Type Pokémon
More than 70 normal physical attacks, 22 specials and 99 status capabilities. All normal offensive abilities can be converted to another type by certain talents. The most powerful attacks of normal-type Pokémon include :
- Empal'Korne ;
- Guillotine ;
The physical category, Natural gift, is one of the single-use normal Pokémon whose power can increase from 80 to 100% during an attack depending on the berry consumed, just like its type.
You can now battle Normal-type Pokémon more effectively, armed with this information on their weaknesses and strengths. All you need to do is master them, and you'll be able to fight effectively.
You can also find all our Pokémon Go articles:
- Weaknesses of Fire-type Pokemon
- Weaknesses of water-type Pokémon
- Weaknesses of electrik-type Pokémon
- Plant-type Pokémon weaknesses
- Poison-type Pokémon weaknesses
- Vol-type Pokémon weaknesses
- Psy-type Pokémon weaknesses
- Insect-type Pokémon weaknesses
- Dragon-type Pokémon weaknesses
- Weaknesses of Darkness-type Pokémon