Two new Raid Champions CALL OF THE ARBITER July 2023: Dame Ireth and Valkanen

Here are some details about the first new Champion: Dame Ireth

Illustration of Dame Ireth's character
Illustration for our article "Two new RAID CALL OF THE ARBITER Champions July 2023: Dame Ireth and Valkanen".

Lady Ireth's Skills

FAIRY LIGHTNING

Attack 1 enemy.
Instantly activates a [Continuing care] random on all allies with less than 85% HP.

  • Lv.2 Damage +10%
  • Lv.3 Damage +10%.

MIST WOOD CARE | CD = 4 rounds

Removes all debuffs from a targeted ally, then heals that ally for 40% of their MAX HP. This heal cannot be critical.
If target ally is not fully healed, grants [Damage blocking] for 2 rounds. If the ally is fully healed, fills his turn counter with 50%.

  • Lv.2 Healing +10%.
  • Lv.3 Healing +10%
  • Lv.4 Cooldown -1

RHYTHMIC FORCE | CD = 5 rounds

Places a buff [To strenghten] of 25% and [Continuing care] of 15% on all allies for 2 turns.

  • Lv.2 Cooldown -1
  • Lv.3 Cooldown -1

EGIDE OF THE FOREST | DC = 2 rounds

Places a [Shield] equal to 15% of this Champion's MAX HP on the ally with the lowest HP at the start of this Champion's turn.

  • Lv.2 Cooldown -1
  • Lv.3 Cooldown -1

WILL HAVE

Increases HP of allies in all battles by 30%.

Images of Dame Ireth and her various characteristics
Illustrated in our article "Two new RAID CALL OF THE ARBITER Champions July 2023: Dame Ireth and Valkanen", which explains how to obtain them and what their skills are.

Alucare review:

Nice champion as a tank and a support.

And the details on the second new Champion: Valkanen

Illustration of Valkanen, the new champion on RSL
Illustrated in our article "Two new RAID CALL OF THE ARBITER Champions July 2023: Dame Ireth and Valkanen", which explains how to obtain them and what their skills are.

Valkanen Skills

DARK FALSE

Attack 1 enemy. This attack ignores [Shield].

Has a 60% chance of increasing the duration of all of the target's debuffs by 1 turn.

Also has 80% chance to apply an effect of [Spread of debuffs], which takes 2 random buffs from the target and places them on all enemies with [Curse].

  • Lv.2 Damage +10%
  • Lv.3 Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
  • Lv.4 damage +10%
  • Lv.5 buff/debuff chance +10%

CURSE OF BLADES | CD = 4 rounds

Attack all enemies. This attack deals single target damage to each individual target instead of area damage.
Before attacking, has 80% chance to place a [Curse] on all enemies for 2 turns. Will ignore 20% of each enemy's RES for each dead ally.
This skill's damage increases by 10% for each debuff each enemy is afflicted with.

  • Lv.2 Damage +10%
  • Lv.3 Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
  • Lv.4 Damage +10%.
  • Lv.5 Buff/Debuff Chance +10%
  • Lv.6 Cooldown -1

NEGOTIATION OF DEATH | CD = 5 rounds

Target an ally.
If the ally is alive, kill him and unlock a secret skill, Unleashed Malice. Also places a debuff [Weakening] of 25% for 2 turns and a [Absolute Fear] for 1 turn on all enemies. These effects cannot be resisted or blocked. Then that champion's turn counter is reduced by 75%.
If the ally is dead, this champion is healed up to 50% of the dead ally's MAX HP. If all allies are dead, it also unlocks a secret skill, Unleashed Malice. Places a buff [Shield] on this champion for 2 turns. The value of [Shield] is equal to any excess healing. If this champion already has a [Shield], the value of [Shield] is increased by excess healing. Then that champion's turn counter is reduced by 75%.

  • Lv.2 Cooldown -1
  • Lv.3 Cooldown -1

UNLEASHED MALICE

Attack 1 enemy. Before attacking, steal all buffs from the target. This effect cannot be resisted. If the target has an ATK equal to or greater than this champion's, this attack gains a bonus damage multiplier equal to the target's ATK. Not applicable to Bosses. If the target's ATK is lower than this champion's, this attack will ignore 50% of the target's DEF. This attack also ignores [Damage blocking], [Invincible], [Shield] and [Protection of allies]. Places a debuff [Revival Block] if the target is killed.

PHANTOM WALKWAY [P] | DC = 1 round

[Effect active]

Places a buff [Shield] on this champion whenever an ally or enemy champion dies. The value of [Shield] is equal to 50% of the dead champion's MAX HP. It is impossible to remove, steal or transfer this buff [Shield]

If this champion is already under a [Shield], the value of [Shield] is increased by 50% of the dead champion's MAX HP. Does not activate when a boss or minion dies.

[Passive Effect]

When an enemy hits this champion while buffed [Shield], places a random debuff on the attacking enemy. The debuffs [Fear], [Absolute Fear], [Freeze], [Provocation], [Petrification], [Sleep] and [Stun] are placed for 1 turn. All other debuffs are placed for 2 turns. Will ignore 20% of enemy RES for each dead ally. Cannot place debuffs exclusive to a boss nor debuffs [Sheep] Or [Punishment].

WILL HAVE

Increases allies' SPD in Arena battles by 30%

A visual illustration of Valkanen's strengths
Illustrated in our article "Two new RAID CALL OF THE ARBITER Champions July 2023: Dame Ireth and Valkanen", which explains how to obtain them and what their skills are.

Alucare review:

Champion who completely changes from the others, he will be able to have nice compositions (Nodgar for example?) for the arena? To see its multipliers. He will need precision to put his debuffs, and I think he can be nice for the hydra (to do with his Passive)

Like it? Share it!

This content has been a French native (For details about the author, please see below.). It has been translated into different languages with Deepl and/or the Google Translate API to offer help in as many countries as possible, and then proofread. This translation costs us several thousand euros a month. If it's not 100 % perfect, leave us a comment so we can review it. If you're interested in proofreading and improving the quality of translated articles, don't hesitate to send us an e-mail via the contact form!
We greatly appreciate your feedback to improve our content. If you would like to suggest improvements, please use our contact form or leave a comment below. Your opinion contributes to the excellence of our website Alucare.fr!

Alucare is an independent media. Support us by adding us to your Google News favorites:

Publiez un commentaire

To get the latest promo codes + enter to win 2,700 gems every month, join discord :

Join Discord

If you don't want any more pop-ups, click here